At Cnoga Medical Ltd., we are building the next generation of eHealth products. We aim to change the way healthcare providers and patients experience the treatment process, and strive to improve people’s health & well-being.
Join us in our effort to make the world a better place.
Business Analyst – Student Position
We’re looking for a results-oriented student to join our Product team as a Business & Product Analyst.
Passionate & independent, you’ll define, analyze and draw tangible conclusions about our users and product data. In addition, you’ll take part in marketing related activities & user experience improvements for our products.
- Sc. students in the following fields: Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering.
- 80+ GPA
- At least two years and until graduation.
- 25 weekly hours
- Fluent English
- Analytical approach
- Business & technology orientation
Nice to have:
- Demonstrable experience in building complex, robust, dynamic, and scalable analyses and models – advantage
- Experience working with Big Data and BI tools
- Experience at Internet/online companies
The Candidate’s Profile
- Strategic thinker with a broad ‘horizontal’ vision and strategy as well as drill down into the details of a specific domain.
- Combination of technical understanding of Web/Mobile technologies with a strong business view.
- Data-driven, iterative, and relentless in his pursuit of a better, more personalized way to discover and experience CNoga’s products.
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, and business acumen; ability to drive our product vision and value proposition to internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and open minded person that can identify market and technology trends (short & long term) and can lead the process from inception to concrete roadmap plans.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in time management, issue escalation, planning, organizing, and project management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to influence without direct authority
- Independent and proactive
- Support the definition of the product vision, value proposition and functionality; Analyze the market, understand the competitive scenery and deduce & execute a product strategy accordingly; Contribute to marketing strategy & customer development.
- Take an active part and have full responsibility for the entire product life cycle (initiating the idea, validating the need, characterization, to implementation and optimization).
- Research market needs, create product roadmap, derive cost model for products; Track, forecast, and report key performance indicators for the product; Introduce features and processes to influence change.
- Gather and prioritize the product requirements while communicating it to senior management, design team, marketing, engineering and customer support.
- Define and execute the product launch, including all related activities (marketing, partnerships, field implementation, user training & support etc.)
- Work with Sales, Creative, Product Development and Engineering to define and document the customer interface and experience across multiple digital channels, and effectively present documentation to clients and/or key stakeholders.
- Explore new product ideas / concepts & prototype them with engineering & design departments
- Own the entire User Experience/Usability research, testing & design.
- Define and continuously refine the UX strategy and vision for CNoga’s product and digital experience.
- Participate in additional products definitions and management of company product roadmap
- Research, suggest and define new creative content strategies
- Excellent graduates with past experience in algorithms development in the industry, specifically in signal or image processing( biological signals preferred) with an understanding of the human body physiology.
- Master(M.Sc.) / Ph.D. – Electrical Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics
- Prior industry experience – advantage
- Good control of MATLAB, C, C++ (advantage)
- Team player, good sense of humor.
- “Hands on”/”Can do” approach
- Looking for challenges as an algorithm researcher and developer.
- Special sense of humor is welcome.
.NET Software Developer – Student Position
- B.Sc. students in the following fields: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems.
- 80+ GPA
- At least two years until graduation.
- Minimum of 3 days per week availability.
- Push for your ideas while applying creative, relevant, current design principles of the highest quality across platforms.
- Design flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes for cross platform use (Mobile/Web/PC/Embedded) in order to test, explore and explain new ideas
- Innovate new solutions, improve the user experience and enhance the product’s usability
- Develop detailed style guides and specs for fellow designers and programmers
- Design pixel-perfect screens, including concept images, typography, infographics and icons, demonstrating creativity within brand guidelines
- Define, design and execute engaging, well thought out interface animation across fragmented products and services to deliver best-in-class experiences
- Human Factor Engineering/User experience/ Industrial Design/ interactive Design degree – or other relevant degree
- Experienced with mobile apps design (Android/iOS) and Web development
- Familiarity with product design process, including information architecture, visual design and interaction design
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates breadth, visual creativity and proven experience in leading the creation of great products.
- Comfortable working in a studio environment and participating in individual and group critiques.
- Familiarity with adobe CS, Photoshop/Illustrator and at least 1 prototyping tool
- Familiarity with current web trends, frameworks, and techniques
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience & understanding of cross-device compatibility
- Have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy, vision and business implications
- Startup experience
- Past experience designing BI tools/dashboards
- Android wear experience
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement
- Problem solver at heart with “can do” attitude
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – you should clearly articulate your design decisions
- Highly detail oriented
- Fluent English