Cnoga Medical Ltd. introduces the MTX, a novel Non-Invasive Fingertip mounted device designed to measure a wide range of physiological bio-parameters without the need to take painful invasive blood samples.
Based on tissue photography analysis of the fingertip capillaries, a single MTX device can analyze more than 14 different bio parameters within seconds. Combining the MTX with Cnoga’s mobile application and cloud-based services provides health care professionals and organizations with an easy access to medical data for better disease management thus enabling true ongoing remote monitoring.
- Continuous blood pressure
- Cardiac Output
- Stroke Volume
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Red Blood Count
- Blood Viscosity
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Dimensions: 43.2mm x 47.65mm x 74mm (H x W x L)
- Weight: 99.9 gr
- Display: LCD 2.2″
- Age Limitation: Over 18 years
- Features: Simple operation, history management,
- Connectivity: USB, interface with PC, smart-phone and web
- Power Supply: Rechargeable battery ; 740mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer