Painless, Noninvasive Hemoglobin Test
Tailored for Blood Banks and Transfusion Centers,
Save your donors the inconvenience of pricking
- Non-invasive Hb, HCT and RBC
- Eliminate risks of blood contamination
- Save on consumables
- Save space, money and time not dealing with bio-hazardous waste
- Accurate results in 60 seconds
- Store results in a dedicated App/Cloud
- CE approved
Keep In-touch With Your Donors
- Managing donors’ database
- Sharing the results with the donors
- Sending reminders for future donations
The MTX is the ideal device for Anemia screening as it measures Hemoglobin level by simply placing a finger without the need draw blood. It’s a new, simple and easy method for more efficient blood donation process.
With the use of dedicated “Singular” App and eHealth management cloud system the donors’ data can be safely managed, analyzed and shared with the donors
Contact Us for More Information
No additional equipment is needed.
No disposables and consumables are needed.
Everything is supplied with the device.
The device is suitable and tested to adults (>18-year-old)
For people with poor blood circulation in their fingers or not intact fingers’ skin the device might show incorrect results.
- How to charge the device?
Battery charger – Input 100v~-240v~, 50Hz – 60Hz. DC Output 5v / 1300mA, Micro USB.
- Is the battery removable?
The battery is not removable. The battery is not user-replaceable and can be replaced only by CNOGA’s authorized technician
- When do I need to charge the device?
For daily usage it is recommended to charge the device every day.
Inside the finger chamber there is a lens, to get correct and accurate results you need to make sure that the lens is clean.
Unlike traditional invasive Hb devices (Hemocue, EKF etc.) that require a blood sample, the MTX/VSM uses four LED lights to shine wavelengths from visual light through the fingertip. As the light waves pass through the fingertip some of it is absorbed and the light signal is changed. A camera sensor detects the light signal in real time. Using patented algorithms and a vast amount of data, the device analyses the correlation between the signal and bio-parameters.
The results will appear on the screen after a few seconds, but it is recommended to wait for at least 45 seconds until the device stabilizes.
The device depends on the blood flow in the finger. When the finger is warm the blood flow through it increases, thus improving the measurement.
- Options – > Product Info – > Firmware version.
- Open Cnoga Firmware Upgrader (CFU) on your PC. Connect the device to your home PC. If there is a newer version, you will get a notice to upgrade the device. If not, you have the most up-to-date version.
- To save the results of a measurement on the device, when the measurement is stopped, press the button next to the floppy disk sign
- The device can keep up to 500 measurements.
- To find previously saved measurements, open the main menu by a long press of the bottom button and select ‘History’. The saved measurements are listed by date and time. You can change the presented parameter by pushing the topmost button.
Screening Anemia in Amazonas (POCT test)
The availability of the MTX device and ‘Singular’ data management system, made it possible to monitor vast population in rural areas where health-care is out of reach.
For The last 4 year the native population of the Amazonas river has been monitored by using Cnoga’s non-invasive MTX device for haemoglobin levels and other bio-parameters. The medical data was stored by Cnoga’s ’Singular’ cloud data management system for future analysis and follow up. Due to periodic check-up of the bio-parameters(e.g. hemoglobin), the self-awareness of the monitored population has led to improvement of the daily nutrition that resulted in better wellbeing of the population.