MTX in Amazonas
Cnoga Medical worked together with the Presbyterian Church of Manaus and Universidad Presbyterian Mackenzie in assessment of non-invasive bio-parameters diagnosis in the riverine communities of the Rio Negro in the Amazon jungle state of Amazonas Brazil.
Dr. Francismar Vidal, general practitioner in the projects, has summarized some of the results following MTX diagnosis screening:
- A significant number of people suffering from anemia, which allowed not only to make a quantification of the problem of the size of the incidence of anemia in populations served, as we can also institute treatment immediately;
- We were able to diagnose bradycardia associated with hemodynamic consequences (two cases in 232 surveyed) with subsequent referral for evaluation in more complex centers to assess the need for pacemaker implantation;
- Diagnosed cases of hypertension and instituted controls strategies thereof;
- We follow the MTX patients who felt ill during the dental procedure;
- We also observed patient comfort in knowing this information with comfort and safety.
MTX in Community clinics - Cascavel, Brazil
In order to perform a simple blood test in local communities’ clinics in Brazil, it is sometimes necessary to travel many hours by bus to the nearest regional hospital. Cnoga Medical, in cooperation with local authorities in Brazil, is helping to overcome those barriers to health care services in villages of rural areas in Brazil. The use of MTX provides a non-invasive, simple and fast bio-parameters diagnosis. Patients undergoing initial screening to assess their health status by the clinic’s nurses and the results transmitted to doctor’s computer. The use of the Singular application is performed online and offline (depending on Internet access), allowing the doctor to access the patient’s results in real-time and to add the additional notes to the required treatment
Italy – Health point
Health Point is part of a project carried out by “Health Italy”, an Italian company active in the world of integrative health care. The goal is to place Check-up health points in town squares, shopping centers, and in urban centers, in order to provide prevention and diagnosis services allowing to improve lifestyle and general health. The different areas of activity envisaged as part of Health Point are non-invasive diagnostics, surveys, and prevention. All of the services provided are monitored remotely by a specialized doctor, with the possibility of having a direct teleconsultation. It is also possible to request to have these services, as well as many others, provided directly at home
MTX in Ambulances - Brazil
A pilot project in in Brazil targets the improvement of first-aid services using MTX for remote diagnosis and treatment of patients in ambulances. An initial, non-invasive and fast vital signs assessment being done on the way to the hospital without drawing blood and the results transmitted in real-time to emergency room staff. By the time the patient arrives at the emergency room, his personal records with the initial results ready, enabling the shortening of the response time. The objective of the project is to extend the capabilities of the first responders, Reduced cost of operations Improved quality of treatment when it counts and improvement of the workflow