skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 2009 – Received MD degree from the Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical School. Finished pre-clinical studies Cum Laude. Graduated from medical school among the top five students.
- 2009 – Completed Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel.
- 2012 – Awarded PhD degree in Immunology: “Identification and characterization of two novel human monocyte-derived dendritic cell sub-populations”.
- 2009 to 2013 – IDF Service as the medical officer of the Paratrooper’s Battalion and Brigade. Since then on reserves duty as a senior Medical Officer in the Paratrooper’s Division.
- 2015 – Academic appointment at the Hebrew University Medical School.
- 2016 – Completed residency in Internal Medicine at the Hadassah – Hebrew University Medical Center, attaining the degree of Specialist in Internal Medicine.
- 2016 – Currently: Fellow in Intensive Care at the Hadassah – Hebrew University Medical Center.
- Leader of the introduction and instruction of Point of Care Ultrasound in the Hadassah – Hebrew University Medical Center.
- Current research interests include non-invasive monitoring and immunology of critical care patients.
- Author of 11 peer-reviewed articles (3 as first author), six congress presentations, and a book-chapter review.