Non-invasive Pre Donation Hemoglobin Screening
Tailored for Blood Banks
Non-invasive Hemoglobin Test
HCT, and RBC
Eliminate risks of
in 60 seconds
Manage Your Donors' Database
- Share the results with your donors
- Send reminders for future donations
- Data integration using API
Medically Tested & Clinicly Proven.
CE, CFDA , Anvisa Approved
The VSM is the ideal device for Anemia testing as it measures Hemoglobin levels by simply placing a finger, without the need to draw blood. It’s a new, accurate and easy to use method that will make the blood donation process more efficient. With the use of the dedicated “Singular” App and eHealth management cloud system, the donors’ data can be safely managed, analyzed and shared with the donors.
- Four LED lights shine wavelengths from visual light to infrared light through the fingertip.
- As the light wave pass through the fingertip, some of it is absorbed and the light signal is changed.
- Next, a camera sensor detects the changed light signal in real time.
- Using patented algorithms and a vast amount of data, VSM analyzes the correlation between the signal and bio parameters
- VSM™ device
- Battery charger
- Input: ~100v-~240v, 50Hz – 60Hz
- DC Output: 5v / 1300mA
- Stand/Finger Chamber cover
- Protective pouch
- Self-Test Arc
- User Manual
- Age Limitation: 18 years and older
- Simple operation, History management
- Connectivity: USB, interface with PC, smart-phone and web
- Display: LCD 2.2″
- LED Wavelength: 600 nm < Wavelengths < 1100 nm
- Device Operating Temperature: 5°C – 40°C
- Power Supply: FW7333SM/05
- Input: 100V to 240V; 50-60Hz
- Output: 5VDC, 1300mA
- Power Supply: FW8002MUSB/05
- Input:100V to 240V; 50-60Hz
- Output: 5VDC, 1400mA
- Dimensions: 43.2mm x 47.65mm x 74mm (H x W x L)
- Weight: 99.9gr
Tailored specially for blood banks.
- Eliminate risks of blood contamination
- No consumables
- Save space, money and time
- No more biohazard waste
- Accurate results in 60 seconds
- Store results in dedicated App/Cloud
- CE approved
No additional equipment is needed.
No disposables and consumables are needed.
Everything is supplied with the device.
The device has been tested on and is suitable for adults of 18 years old and up.
People with poor blood circulation in their fingers or with fingertip skin not intact, the device might show incorrect results.
- How to charge the device?
Battery charger – Input 100v~-240v~, 50Hz – 60Hz. DC Output 5v / 1300mA, Micro USB.
- Is the battery removable?
The battery is not removable. The battery is not user-replaceable and can be replaced only by CNOGA’s authorized technician
- When do I need to charge the device?
For daily usage it is recommended to charge the device every day.
Inside the finger chamber there is a lens, to get correct and accurate results you need to make sure that the lens is clean.
Unlike traditional invasive Hb devices (Hemocue, EKF etc.) that require a blood sample, the MTX/VSM uses four LED lights to shine wavelengths from visual light through the fingertip. As the light waves pass through the fingertip some of it is absorbed and the light signal is changed. A camera sensor detects the light signal in real time. Using patented algorithms and a vast amount of data, the device analyses the correlation between the signal and bio-parameters.
The results will appear on the screen after a few seconds, but it is recommended to wait for at least 45 seconds until the device stabilizes.
The device depends on the blood flow in the finger. When the finger is warm the blood flow through it increases, thus improving the measurement.
- Options – > Product Info – > Firmware version.
- Open Cnoga Firmware Upgrader (CFU) on your PC. Connect the device to your home PC. If there is a newer version, you will get a notice to upgrade the device. If not, you have the most up-to-date version.
- To save the results of a measurement on the device, when the measurement is stopped, press the button next to the floppy disk sign
- The device can keep up to 500 measurements.
- To find previously saved measurements, open the main menu by a long press of the bottom button and select ‘History’. The saved measurements are listed by date and time. You can change the presented parameter by pushing the topmost button.