Less Pricking, More Living.
Meet The World’s First Hybrid, Non-Invasive Glucometer
Medically Tested & Clinicly Proven.
CE Approved. FDA Pending
Trusted & Loved by Top Industry Experts
“… I must conclude that this is the most accurate performance of a non-invasive device technology for prediction of blood glucose that I have seen so far. In fact, this device represents a major improvement in non-invasive glucose prediction technologies!”.
Prof. Andreas Pfützner, M.D.,Ph.D
From The Press
Read What Others Think About Us
New fingerprick-free glucose meter takes the “Ouch!” out of diabetes care
Today marks World Diabetes Day, a date chosen in tribute to Dr. Frederick Banting, co-discoverer of insulin, who was born on November 14, 1891. While the discovery of insulin made survival with diabetes possible, the disease itself continues to spiral out of control around the world…
To Mark World Diabetes Day, Israeli Company Promotes Needle-Free Glucose Test
Today marks World Diabetes Day, a date chosen in tribute to Dr. Frederick Banting, co-discoverer of insulin, who was born on November 14, 1891. While the discovery of insulin made survival with diabetes possible, the disease itself continues to spiral out of control around the world.
Ein Start-up aus Caesarea hat ein Gerät zur schmerzfreien Überprüfung des Blutzuckers entwickelt
Ein Diabetiker muss sich vier- bis fünfmal in den Finger stechen – jeden Tag, sein Leben lang. Mit dem Tropfen Blut misst er seinen Blutzuckerspiegel, um die nötige Menge des Insulins zu bestimmen. »Das sind oft mehr als 100.000-mal Schmerzen und Verletzungen«, sagt Andreas Pfützner vom »Pfützner Science und Health Institut«
The Future Is Finally Here.
Measure Instantly. Anytime, Anywhere. Up to 90% Less Pricking.
Hybrid Non-invasive & Invasive device
Instant glucose and
A personalized device that constantly adjusts to your lifestyle
Better tracking of lifestyle factors can impact glucose level trends
and CE approved
What Customers Say.
Get Your CoG Now & Stop the Constant Pricking Routine.
How Does It Work?
Learn How The Magic Happens
Non-invasive Hybrid Glucometer provides you a better tool to manage your diabetes
Cnoga Medical TensorTip Combo Glucometer (CoG) is a personalized hybrid non-invasive and invasive glucometer that allows you to monitor your glucose levels frequently without constant pricking. Frequent glucose measurement can help you improve your lifestyle management for better glucose level control. Better diabetes management will not only lower your HbA1C but more importantly prevent future disease complications
Hybrid – Two devices in One
- During the initial calibration period, you need to measure your glucose levels invasively and non-invasively simultaneously usually for 3 days
- After the initial calibration, the invasive component is calibrating the non-invasive component in order to adjust to your daily changing glucose patterns and your lifestyle
The CoG provides instant glucose and HbA1C tests as frequently as you want
- HbA1C test reflects your blood sugar control over the past 3 months. Testing your HbA1C level is the common way for you and your doctor to understand how well your blood sugar levels are controlled
- Frequent glucose monitoring improves awareness of your glucose patterns and thus assists you in complying with the diet that is right for you, persist with physical activity, adjusting medicine and more, all to better control your glucose levels
Four light-emitting diodes (LEDs) within the finger compartment emit a discrete wavelength from ~ 600 ~ 1000 nm through the fingertip. As the light wave passes through the tissue and blood capillaries, the light is partially absorbed and consequently, the light signal is changed. The traversed light is then projected onto a color image sensor (camera). The unique high-resolution camera photographs in real time the light that traverses the fingertip tissue. The color images are stored in a digital memory for analysis by a dedicated algorithm
√ CoG device
√ Glucose test strips kit:
- 5 lancet bag (25 lancets per pack)
- 10 glucose test strips vials
- Lancing device
√ Calibration ARC
√ Finger chamber cover
- Weight: 112.9gr
- Dimensions : 42.8mm x 48mm x 82mm (H x W x L)
- Suitable for adult diabetics (age › 18)
- A memory of 2000 measurements
- Device Range:
Invasive module capability tested: 20-600 mg/dl (1.1-33.3 mmol/L)
Non-invasive module tested: 30-600 mg/dL (1.6-33.3 mmol/L)
- All supplies required for the calibration are included with the CoG
The CoG device is optimal for people who are not insulin depended, who wish to have better control of their glucose pattern via appropriate food, i.e. what sort of ingredients or food combination may cause rapid glucose increase in the blood or result in a higher glucose level, and/or to improve physical activity, e.g. what is the best time to have a nice walk in the neighborhood and for how long. Frequent measuring assists having a better understanding of your personal glucose pattern and to reduce the HbA1C level (the average glucose in the blood).
75% of the results are within 20% accuracy with total MARD (Mean Absolute Relative Difference) that vary between 14%-17%. Please review Q&A for additional information. The CoG is the only accurate non-invasive glucometer existing in the market.
- MARD of 14-17%
- 75% of the total non-invasive measurements are within 20% ARD (Absolute Relative Difference)
- Over 18,610 non-invasive readings at home during 12 weeks use test
|Mean Absolute Relative Diff (MARD)||Mean Positive Relative Difference (MPRD)||Mean Negative Relative Difference (MNRD)|
- Upon waking
- Before breakfast
- 1-2 hours after breakfast
- Before lunch
- 1-2 hours after lunch
- Before dinner
- 1-2 hours after dinner
- Before going to sleep
- The non-invasive measurement result is out of the calibration range.
- When the image acquired is unclear (low blood flow to the finger, dirty finger, dirty lens, etc).
- When the non-invasive result does not fit with the user’s usual glucose pattern.
- Nonetheless, at any time the user can initiate an invasive measurement.
- Insert the finger into the finger chamber – reading will be shown on the screen associated with a blue graph and blinking yellow hand. The reading is completed once the graph is changing into a green graph. At this point, remove finger from the finger chamber.
- In case the device can’t generate a final non-invasive result the user would be asked to insert a strip.
- If the invasive and non-invasive results are sufficiently close the outcome will be registered in history without concluding post calibration.
- If the results of the non-invasive and invasive measurements do not agree, the invasive reading will be, by default, the only one that will be presented.